Christianity in Simple Rules
I. The Rules of Non-Aggression
1) The Silver rule of unequals (do not unto others as they would not have done unto them).
2) The Golden rule of equals (do unto others as you would have done unto you.)
Solves the hard problem of known vs unknown.
II. The Law of Christian Love
3) The eradication of hatred from the human heart.
4) The extension of kinship love to all.
5) The extension of exhaustive forgiveness before punishment, enserfment, enslavement, death, or war.
6) The demand for personal acts of charity at personal cost.
7) In exchange for peace of mind because can have done no wrong, and need fear no judgement.
Solves the hard problem of extra-familial cooperation: the prisoners’ dilemma.
III. The Natural Law of Reciprocity
8) Limiting our display, word, and deed, to useful, truthful, warrantied, voluntary exchange of demonstrated interests, free of imposition of costs or burden on the demonstrated interests of others.
Solves the hard problem of testing “Do no harm.”
IIII. The Law of European Defense
9) reciprocal insurance of self-determination by self-determined means, in sovereignty, reciprocity, truth, duty, by competitive markets, rule of law, jury, and arms.
Solves the hard problem of obeying to the laws of nature, rule of law, and the prohibition on ‘authority’
If We Understand, then these rules are:
– Universal: Do no harm,
– Christian: female and family classes
– Rule of Law: Working and Commercial classes
– Military Rule of Defense: Upper political and military classes
– We are a trifunctional people not just classes but functions, with trifunctional laws and elites.