May 2, 2020, 7:01 PM
Things I know how to do that seem to work.
– Be funny.
– Be affectionate.
– Be supportive constantly
– Listen when necessary
– Be a gentleman when necessary.
– Make her look good to her friends.
– Be tasteful.
– Make money.
– Fix things.
– Lift heavy things.
– Be scary when necessary.
– Make her coffee.
– Rub her feet.
– Wash her hair.
– Feed her chocolate
– Bring flowers.
– Buy her clothes.
– Cook (a lot)
– Do Laundry. Dust. Vacuum. Sew buttons etc now and then.
Things I know I do that don’t seem to work.
– Avoid shopping without threats of bodily harm.
– Forget everything it’s possible to forget. (Everything)
– Leave my clothes next to the bed.
– Pile papers and books on my desk.
– Forget to turn off CEO-Me
– Forget to turn off Philosopher-Me
– Pretend I don’t know the answer or how to do it.
– Ignore all attempts to ‘alter my priorities’
– Express more frustration at being interrupted.
– Fail to ignore stupidity
– Appreciate beautiful women now and then.