THE ALTERNATE HISTORY OF MAN.
- Each wave of man was more aggressive than the previous.
- Each wave of man exterminated the previous wave of man, whenever advantageous.
- Hunter-Gatherers had bigger brains but were less numerous and less aggressive.
- Northern Europeans with big brains are smarter with bigger brains and less aggressive.
- The Steppe/Desert/Levant has been kicking off waves of increasingly aggressive peoples for thousands of years.
- The newer peoples are less intelligent, more reproductive, and more aggressive.
- They are the future of man.
- Unless we change again, to keep them at bay.
- The future isn’t one of achieving supra-human intelligence.
- It’s one of decreasing intelligence and increasing aggression.
- And the world is running out of the old species with calmer, smarter, bigger brains.
Source: Curt Doolittle