THE PURPOSE OF PRIVATIZATION?
(important evolutionary hierarchy)
1) To prohibit consumption (create a commons – the ongoing production of a good or service).
2) To increase cooperation by reducing opportunity for conflict.
3) To eliminate rents and fictions on use of such resources in production.
4) To create efficient organizational use of these resources through competition.
5) To permit rational planning (economic calculation) and therefore complex production.
6) To provide individuals with incentives to produce in order to survive without parasitism, and thereby reducing the incentive to cooperate.
The Philosophy of Aristocracy
The Propertarian Institute