Simple Version: The Position of Natural Law in the Hierarchy of Laws of the Universe.
- Physical Laws – the laws of the physical universe.
- Human Law – The limits of ability in Humans,
- Natural Law: Law of Cooperation,
- Informational (Testimonial) Law – Laws of Communication,
- Sentient Law – Laws of Intelligence (pattern recognition).
WHAT DO WE MEAN BY NATURAL LAW?
A DEFINITION OF NATURAL LAW
MORE ON NATURAL LAW
RETURNS ON COOPERATION: WHY WE NEED NATURAL LAW
FIRST PRINCIPLES OF ETHICS: NATURAL LAW DECIDES THEM
A COMPLETE SCIENCE: TRUTH , THE LAW OF INFORMATION, THE NATURAL LAW OF COOPERATION, AND THE PHYSICAL LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE.
DIAGRAM OF THE COMPLETE SCIENCES
SCIENCE (TESTIMONY) IS A DISCIPLINE WITHIN NATURAL LAW
THE GRAMMAR OF OPERATIONALISM
GRAMMAR, SYNTAX, DATATYPES, and OPERATIONS