0) A militia consisting of shareholders who reciprocally and unconditionally, insure one another’s property-in-toto from the involuntary imposition of costs by both members and non.
1) A contract (constitution) between those shareholders for that reciprocal insurance, consisting of Rule of law, natural law, universal standing, universal applicability, absence of discretion through strict construction, with a monarchy as a judge (veto) of last resort. And providing for:
2) A market for polities in which many small polities compete by the production of different commons. (btw: what polities will attract not only the most, but the best women?)
3) A market for the production of commons within any given polity, by exchange between the classes (those with different reproductive strategies, capabilities, and capital interests)
4) A Market for the production of goods and services within any given polity by exchanges between individuals and organizations OTHER than those that exclusively produce commons.
5) A market for the production of generations (marriage) within any given polity, within any given market for commons, within any given market for production of goods, services, and information.
6) A market for association and cooperation, within the market for polities, the market for commons, the market for private goods, the market for reproduction.
7) A market for the resolution of disputes over property in toto by application and strict construction of the natural law of cooperation: reciprocity. (Judiciary)
8) A market for the production of contracts (agreements) in all markets (lawyers)
9) An insurer of last resort consisting of: A military of last resort, A treasury of last resort (shares in the nation), An insurer against acts of nature, age, and incompetence of last resort.