1) Huh. Pretty elaborate straw man. (a) monkeys on typewriters is a hyperbolic thought experiment: Infinite time, Infinite monkeys, infinite typewriters, infinite paper, infinite storage of the results, and infinite review of their work product are all impossible presuppositions.
2) However, mathematics and sets are ideals not reals, and monkeys on typewriters are ideals not reals, and in the same way we can model mathematical infinities (operations on constant relations) we can model any set of Ludic (fixed set of references) operations.
3) So conflating the ideal (math, monkeys on typewriters) with the real( operations existential in space-time), is a fallacy, and constructing arguments from that fallacy a straw man (deception or fraud.)
4) that said, in the ideal model, some set of characters (~50), randomly generated (randomness is actually a hard problem in itself) will eventually produce the works of shakepeare…
5) and an infinite number of monkeys on an infinite number of typewriters would do so in the time it it takes to type the number of characters that constitute the works of shakespeare. In other words, the time such a thing would take would be rather short.
6) So while shakespear’s production of that prose took just shy of 14 billion years in a universe governed by what appear to be just sixteen forces and what appears to be one substance – just at different density and excitement – ideal monkeys would take only days to produce it.
7) the reason being that we don’t have to evolve monkeys, paper, ribbon, ink, typewriters, and the ability to imagine and model ideal conditions in order to start work on the project. (See Nine Billion Names of God by Clarke.)
8) So shakespear’s works were not created – they evolved out of sixteen basic forces of the universe and the one ‘whatever’ that space time is made from. Just as all else in the universe evolves from those very few rules in nearly infinite scale.
9) Abrahamic religion and all arguments thereof, depend upon two sophisms we call ‘Pilpul and Critique’. They took greek innovations (idealism) and instead of trying to understand the world, tried to impose hosts of lies on the world. We are very vulnerable to these sophisms.
10) Believers in the religions who employ the sophisms of pilpul and critique invented to justify jewish law, are addicts no less than any other drug user is an addict. That’s the genius of that religion. It produces an addiction response to lying.