The Propertarian institute site is ready to launch.
I’ve been working on the courseware so hard that I hadn’t had time to complete it, but at present I think it’s Done Enough.
That means I can start promoting it. I didn’t want to promote it until we were ready, But … current events made us ready.
- Performance more than doubled.
- Fixed the Mobile Menu Display (omg)
- Simplified The User Interface quite a bit.
- Fixed Quiz Bug when Applying for Admission.
- Completed Content across the site (I’m sure I’ve missed something)
- Home Page ‘messaging‘ completed (and it’s good)
- Registration for Lawsuit against FB,Google,Twitter re
Mobile Display Problems NOT FIXED – for some reason the flyout menu is not being activated on mobile.
- Some old data for existing courses means that we might still have problems with the one course that’s open.
- Better integration with BitChute so that the videos are more readily accessible.
WHY DID WE NEED TO LAUNCH BEFORE GRADUATING THE FIRST COURSE?
I spent time on it because I (we) needed it done for a few reasons:
- Increasing scrutiny on social media means
- I’m not being as ‘clear’ as I need to be, because of the scrutiny.
- In general, we need a private place to have challenging conversations, and the site social features are all private..
- I’m just about ready to release the batch of course material on the nervous system and consciousness, and I need it working well to work with followers etc.
- We will get a lot of publicity from the lawsuit (at least I think we will, and I”m going to try to)
- And if it’s the hub I’m going to work out of then all of this stuff needed to get done – so… from beta to launch.
Thanks for help and patience.
Now, back to course material.
You’re gonna love it. It’s dense but it’s awesome. 😉