(In reference to a post)
—“If you were to hazard a guesstimate…what percentage of the population can comprehend what you have just written?”–Tom Watt
Do you mean, CAN, or CAN and would CHOOSE to?
I mean, I’m easier to understand than Kant, Menger, and Bohr to pick a few candidates. Many Millions CAN. Of those that CAN, how many would CHOOSE to without some incentive to – well, that’s is something else.
That said, you would be very surprised how frequently you could approach some other conservative or libertarian male and ask if they knew about propertarianism….
I mean, I’m not a molyneux or a rothbard or even a hoppe: those are popular thinkers.
1. If you read the history of the common law it makes more sense.
2. If you read hayek, then you read my work it starts to make sense.
3. If you read Epstein’s book on how progressives undermined the constitution it will make even more sense.
4. If you have a basic grounding in microeconomics more sense
5. If you have read gary becker’s books on economics applied to social science it will make more sense.
6. If you know a programming language it makes a lot more sense.
7. To understand the 20th century you must understand law, economics, programming, and a bit of cognitive science.
8. If you take my course on foundations you will learn the current state of cognitive science and what it means, what ‘the grammars’ mean, what eprime and operational language means, what sovereignty, reciprocity, and property-in-toto means.
Once you have that knowledge, and read my work, and come to understand the failure of the operational revolution outside of the hard sciences, then you’ll understand it all.
I don’t write for normies. That’s what John and Eli do.