May 2, 2020, 2:46 PM
1) I learned from napoleon that the best general does not plan for a single strategy, but plans a strategy of seizing opportunity.
2) I learned from Mao that the countryside can always and everywhere defeat the cities.
3) I learned from ISIS to move move move and resource resource, and profit profit profit, because, concentration of force is difficult, and it deprives opposition of resources, and it motivates the men.
4) I learned from the arab spring how fast revolutions spread to people with similar anxieties, and that we are in the same condition.
5) I learned from the IRA that you always win with time, especially if you use both political and military actions.
6) I learned from the past twenty years that americans cannot fight and win a fourth generation war.
7) I learned from the civil rights movement that the government caves to demands rather than face chaos.
8) I learned from the the LA, Baltimore, and KC riots – and charlottesville – that the police are only symbolically powerful – and only for as long as they aren’t outmaneuvered.
9) I learned from strategic research that the USA cannot survive power outages and road checkpoints for more than a few weeks.
10) I learned from the data that there are very few people capable of resisting a movement that originates in multiple places at once.
11) I learned from the past four years that the deep state will not ‘go’ without ‘a fight’.
12) I learned from the data that a constitutional solution will be supported by the majority of men in the military especially if accompanied by the right incentives.
13) I learned from the evidence that left and right might align on taking out the financial sector, and gutting the state if we both agree to separate.
14) I learned from the past thirty years that the left in all its forms is confident it can win and must be stopped permanently.
15) I learned that it is relatively easy to restore our place in human history and lift our people again in to a renaissance if we win.
I learned a lot more too….