Feb 11, 2020, 5:34 PM
We either have the right to self determination – or we have the right to extermination. So choose. (I’m happy either way.)
Genomes, genetic distributions, institutions, culture, traditions, norms, manners, ethics, morals, laws, history, myth, legend, monuments, territory, are all assets. Some assets are valuable. Some are not. Some are harmful. If we choose to preserve an asset, we do so.
1) We know that moral intuition is genetic, sex biased, and that only trauma can change it – even then only slightly. We know that all traits are somewhere between 70-80% heritable and the rest is idiosyncratic accumulation rather than patterns of environment.
2) We know that class is genetic, with lower classes accumulating more loads (defects), upper middle the fewest, and aside from noble families, the upper classes random lottery results from the middle – but otherwise there is little to no class rotation.
3) We know that moral biases reflect female (herd, infant-equality, devotion, consumption) strategy and the male (pack, mature-hierarchy, loyalty, capitalization) instinct and that females use social superpredation by undermining, and males political superpredation by violence.
4) We know that each of us is born with a bias in female (lateral breadth) vs male(longitudinal velocity) brain structures, and that the stereotype of male analytic and female empathic is physical construction, and that given freedom to do so we pursue interests fitting our bias.
5) We know that at present we are wealthy enough to want to diverge by the female, empathic, equalitarian, consumptive, infantilized, and underdeveloped strategy and some by the male, analytic, hierarchical, capitalizing, and mature strategy. And so we must separate or civil war.
6) Because while you are of the opinion that you reason, you have very little agency. And if you did, and you had knowledge, you would know that the female strategy is dysgenic, the left’s strategy is dysgenic, and standard of living is dependent on the center of the distribution.
7) So if you want to feel harmony in suicide and bring about another dark age of ignorance, this time with social construction of the myth of possible equality, the only result of which will be dysgenia and decline – we are fine with it.
But you can’t take the rest of us with you.
8) Some of us are more than semi domesticated animals sensing, perceiving, feeling, experiencing intuiting, and responding to incentives to hyper consume.
And some of us are willing to let you turn your cities into dysgenic favelas.
Which is what we plan to let you do.