A New Education For The New Minds Of The New Era
It is a long established fact that a reade.
A University, And Education, for The Age
In 2012 we formed the institute as a think tank for funding, producing, and holding the assets of the project.
In the fall of 2018 we decided that the education to make use of Natural Law wasn’t taught any longer, so we changed the mission of the Institute from research to formal education.
So the purpose of the institute is to teach the natural law and dependent subjects to those who would build a better world on one hand, and prevent another dark age on the other.
Timeline of Propertarianism:
- “In 1992, in frustration over the dishonesty and incompetence of political speech I set out to create a fully commensurable, value-neutral, language and logic of ethics and politics.
- By 2001 I’d understood that while the libertarians were lost in the sophistry of continental philosophy, that they also had a particular set of insights, and began working with their analysis of ethics, time, money, property, economics and law.
- In 2006 I began working half time on the project.
- By 2009 I was working nearly full time, on the project and understood the full scope of work but that I had to solve the problem of truthful speech even if I’d produced the value neutral logic, grammar, and vocabulary.
- By 2012 I realized I had produced not only my original intention but algorithmic natural law, and a basis for constitutional reform.
- By 2014 I had solved the core problems of epistemology and started experimenting by arguing against libertarianism.
- By the fall of 2017 finished the most detailed part of the work – the Grammars.
- And after taking off ninety days to recover, I spent most of 2018 on the last draft of the book.
This is a project the scope of which no university would have let me pursue, leading to conclusions contrary to the gated institutional narrative they indoctrinate, and which is beyond and somewhat counter to my original understanding and intent.
But it is what it is: the completion of the scientific method and its application to all disciplines, resulting in the natural law.“– Curt Doolittle
We started offering courses in “The Education You Wish You Had” beginning in January 2019.
They will include:
- The Uniqueness of Western Civilization: European History from the ice age forward.
- The Theory and History of The Arts
- The Theory and History of the Conduct of War
- The Natural Law (of Sovereign Men): The history of our law, and the Strictly Constructed Natural Law of Reciprocity (which is my restatement of hoppe’s german rationalist method in anglo scientific prose)
- The Means of Cooperation: Micro, Social(human Capital), and Macro Economics (they way econ should be taught)
- The Perfect Government: The various possible political orders given the conditions in which one produces the private and common.
- The Group Evolutionary Strategies of Competing Groups, Cultures, and Civilizations
Format: Online Courseware. Video. Short Readings. Assignments(essay). Discussion. Feedback.
This is not feel good material. It is US 300-600 level material. And requires work.
- A Moral License (Prevention of Genocide)
- A Beneficial Solution (Devolution,Decentralization)
- A Set of Demands (A New Constitution)
- A Plan of Transition ( Organized Incremental Restructuring )
- A Strategy for Altering the Status Quo (Infrastructure Fragility)
- An Intellectual Vanguard (Skilled in Natural Law)
- An Informed Populace (promoting the benefits not the science)
- An Organized Body Of Men ( < 1%, and we have at least 6% already. )
- A Deterministic Victory. (Federal durability is less than 90 days)
- A System of Perpetuation (the Judicial Cult of the Natural Law)
Truth Is Enough
The Natural Law of Reciprocity of Sovereign Peoples
The Talmud to deceive
The Bible to enslave
The Koran to conquer
The Manifesto to steal
The General-Theory to impoverish
The Critique to exterminate
The Truth to make us free
The Law to keep us free
No More Lies
Revolt, Separate, Prosper, Speciate
Let A Thousand Nations Bloom
Aphorisms and Quotes That Educate, Inform, and Inspire
The Origin and Spread of the Abrahamic Dark Age
The Revolt Against The Scientific World