THE FACTORS OF CHINESE ECONOMIC GROWTH – AND CHINA ISN’T COMMUNIST – IT’S NAZI. AND INTOLERANT FACISM WON THE BATTLE OF THE 20TH – NOT COMMUNISM, SOCIALISM, SOCIAL DEMOCRACY, OR CLASSICAL LIBERALISM
—“CURT: What are the factors of economic growth in China are possible because it’s a communist country?”—
1) They have a devoted, nationalistic, military (with a chip on its shoulder), the red army, convinced of their ethnic and cultural superiority, and comitted to china’s destiny, to return to its traditional position as ‘the center of the world’, where it can force implementation of policy both internally and in the world at large. Unlike europeans who colonize poorly, and don’t force integration, the chinese han have colonize something like seven countries, and forcibly integrated them, into han civilization to the point where they all believe they’re han the way south americans all believe they’re spanish.
2) They have an authoritarian government, running the empire as a business, with a netowrk of what would historically be called noble families, that’s backed by that army that can enforce the government’s policy.
3) They have a very long tradition of professional bureaucracy and just like the best industrires, they they deliberately ‘grow’ professional governmetn leadership by the gradual promotion of those who are successful at local levels into increasing degrees of responsibility. Compare that to the quality of people running demoncrat cities today.
4) They have a vast labor pool – the only cheap labor pool with a +100 IQ – meaning the most industrializable pool of poor remaining in the world. For some reason the chinese do not appear to be paying the rural-iq tax that other civilzations have.
5) They use intelligence (Spies), their international students and overseas citizens as spies and thieves, and conduct outright thefts, by every means possible to obtain technology. They required domestication of technoogy by foreign countries and training of their people in exchange for access to their markets – nullifying the value of investing in their markets. They used their cheap labor and importe technology to slowly take over world industrial production (just as the USA did to Europe in the (1800’s), and just as Americans and Russians stole and took advantage of german technology postwar.
6) They used the invention of Regan era American financial credit system (digital money) to make all these investments so that they didn’t have to use the communist model of forced labor in order to afford it – and therefore avoided the communist-socialist problem of ‘incentives and impossibility of economic calculation’. Both forced labor in the soviet model, or credit labor in the chinese and american models, will work until they won’t work any longer. Both american and chinese will stop working about abut the same time.
Let’s correct a perception. China is a Fascist, not a communist country. We can’t face this painful truth yet, but the Chinese didn’t copy the communists – they aren’t a communist government. Instead, they copied the Nazis – they are a Fascist Government.
Fascism constists of: Nationalist, Racist, Autarkic, Mixed Economy, Opposition to european Liberalism, degeneracy, mob rule, and opposition to Jewish Cosmopolitanism (one-world government principles, subjugating all, depriving people of sovereignty, and self-determination). And most of all their opposition to American expansionary Democracy – the failed project to spread democracy beyond northern European peoples who are uniquely able to practice it because of genetics and culture and institutions. The rason is rather obvous -that china would break into many small countries like europe – and like the USA is very likely to this century – if democracy prevaile there. The history and mission of ‘one china’ depends on the authority to use force to maintain northern han rule over southnern not-han technology and industry, and to eventually conquer and exterinate tibetans so that china’s river water sources – all of which begin there, can’t be strategically cut. And rule of the south china seas so that her dependence on shipping can’t be cut.
And what the Chinese have done, as the Germans did, is prove that Fascism, not democracy, not social democracy, not communism, won the war of political models of the 19th and 20th Centuries.
Why? Because (a) intolerance for political competition, (good), (b) ethnocentrism (racism) (which is good, we just can’t say that in the west), (c) party practices desperate efforts to maintain legitimacy by keeping the people happy, (good), (d) using debt (state capitalism) instead of forced labor (state socialism), (good), (e) creating an economy first rather than a military first (good), (f) then used that economy to build the world’s dominant military (good). (g) so over time, they can replace the USA’s dollar as a reserve currency (good), becuase then the USA can’t afford it’s military (good for them, bad for us), and china will become the dominant power in the world (i dunno if that’s good).
PARALLEL BETWEEN GERMANY AND CHINA
China is practicing fascist, racist, national socialism (state capitalism). Naziism won the battle of the 20th century. It just won in china. and it’s winning.
China was genetically, culturally, institutionally, and technologically superior and had ethnically spread cross near countries and evolved them,
China had a long educational history.
China had a profound bureaucracy.
China had a more than competent military
China had a more than competent workforce
China had an industrial advantage over the eastern continent.
China had been wronged by the British empire,
China had had a failed ‘new government’ with terrible consequences.
Germany was genetically, culturally, institutionally, and technologically superior and had spread across nearby countries and evolved them.
Germany was the intellectual and academic core of europe.
Germany had the best bureaucracy in the advanced world.
Germany had a better more advanced industry and polity that was a quality advantage over the western continent.
Germany had a martial aristocracy – the best in the world.
Germany had been wronged by napoleon (destroying the core of Europe – the holy roman empire)
Germany had been wronged in ww1 (attempting to restore herself and her people)
Germany would be wronged in ww2 (attempting to restore her self and her people)
THE MODEL FOR BOTH
Ethnonationalism, State Capitalism, State Secular Religion of Nationalism, State Intolerance for competition, State education and indoctrination, full employment, amazing benefits. The unparalleled devotion and unity not seen before. An army of society.
PERFECTION … BUT
It was perfect for both countries.
… AH overreached and practiced ideology over empiricism.
… Just as Xi Jinping has overreached and is practicing ideology over empiricism.
THIS IS THE BEST MODEL FOR MAN:
Ethnonationalism, State Capitalism, State Secular Religion of Nationalism, State Intolerance for competition, State education and indoctrination, full employment, amazing benefits. The unparalleled devotion and unity not seen before.
BUT THIS IS THE REASON FOR ALL FAILURE OF MAN:
Ideology (or faith) over Evidence.
China isn’t communist. It’s Nazi.
And just as the Nazis would have without the entirety of the developed world going to war with them – they are going to win.