Relations, Mating, Marriage, Family, and Children
Regarding Interpersonal Relations;
( … )
Regarding Marriage and Children
A marriage consists of, and shall consist of, a corporation between a man and a woman; for the purpose of reciprocal friendship, affection, sex, care; economic discounts from a shared household; the production of generations of offspring; and insurance against the vicissitudes of nature;
The polity insures, and shall insure, these marriages by priority in commons, and insurance from non-interference, in exchange for prevention of the moral hazards of single parenthood, orphans, and generations with various fears and traumas, and who may be untrained in the disciplines, habits, norms, laws, traditions of the polity – all of which impose involuntary and indirect costs upon others.
The corporation of marriage consists of, and shall consist of, a durable, reciprocal, power of attorney to act in one another’s stead, and to deprive other familial relations from exercise of their natural durable powers of attorney in the absence of that power under marriage, or of assignment to others in the absence of marriage, in all matters other than that of one’s Will upon one’s loss of reason by Life-Support or Death.
- The corporation shall exist upon verbal acceptance of a written record of consent, and the exchange of rings. An agreement on the conduct of the marriage and the use of assets, and the distribution of the assets shall be created and added to the marriage documents before, during, or after the verbal agreement. And the state shall enforce this agreement.
- The corporation shall cease to exist upon the termination of that reciprocal power of attorney we call Marriage, as does any other corporation without interference from the state, except in those subjects of dispute.
- The children shall remain the property of the mother until age of consent, unless she voluntarily chooses otherwise of her own free will, and the father accepts.
- The male children may choose to transfer possession to the mother or father at or after the age of twelve – although such transfer may be rejected by the receiving parent.
- All other interests shall be transferred to the owning party, as is the case with all property, according to his or her monetary or physical expenditure to obtain them.
- Interference in the marriage of others that results in its termination shall create a liability for damages incurred.
1 – End all Child Support and Alimony as destructive to family and destructive.
2 – End all community property in marriage, and restore inviolability of prenuptial agreements.
3 – Restore Fault in divorce, and Restore liability for interference in marriages.
4 – Provide government paid parental leave at 70% of income over 20% of median income, for up to six months. and 50% for one year. But, no guarantee of same or similar position on return.
5 – Provide tax discount for each dependent child through the age of sixteen.
6 – Provide vouchers for ten hours of child care per work day for the number of hours worked.
- The people shall be prohibited from miscegenation, and all reproduction outside of the kin group.
- Any offspring from such miscegenation shall not be granted visa or visitation, nor inherit residency or any other rights.