The Purpose of Government
1. Production of Commons
1. Insurer of Last Resort
2. Treasury for the Facilitation of invention, investment, production distribution and trade.
2. The Purpose of Commons (Policy)
1. The objective of law is the behavior of the individual, but the objective of policy is success of the intergenerational family, and not the individual.
3. The Hierarchy of Commons
(local, positive, normative and institutional, to universal negative and juridical., such that the federal, regional, state, local, neighborhood and village produce the commons suitable to their abilities and needs, and ameliorate their differences through access to markets and trade.
Direct Equalitarian Democracy (Democracy)
Direct Meritocratic Democracy (earn it)
Direct Economic Democracy (spend it)
Representational Jury (Lottery) Democracy
Representational Class Democracy
Representational Oligarchical Democracy (Governors)
Classical Constitutional Monarchy
( .. )
(list Requirements for devolution to the states while preserving the utility of the scale)
1. The House of Representatives shall be disbanded and prohibited.
2. The Senate shall be disbanded, and reconstituted, consisting of the sitting governors of the states – one from each.
3. The governor shall refer to the highest executive office in the state, but in capacity as Senator shall be addressed either “Senator or Governor” regardless of local title.
4. If elected, those governors may only be elected by citizens of fourth generation or more, possessed of residential property, and free of crime of predation.
5. New States may be admitted by the
Congress into this Union; but no new States shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.
5. The Senate may construct:
1. Voluntary Contracts: Between Signatory States. All Voluntary Contracts shall consist of a contract between the signatory states on behalf of the citizenry.
2. Legislative Contracts: Between All States. All Legislative contracts shall consist of a contract between all the states on behalf of the citizenry.
The Senate may construct legislative contracts, and voluntary contracts, but make no law. The making of Legislative Law is reserved for the states, and the Making of law reserved for the discovery of Findings of Law by the Court.
Regulations shall be submitted to the Senate as a Request for Voluntary Contract or Request for Legislative Contract.
1. All voluntary contracts between states shall ascend upon signature of the governors of the consenting states.
(Counsel: States can conduct negotiations and construct agreements that are enforceable by the Court.)
2. All Legislative Contracts shall require a supermajority vote, from sufficient states to also constitute a supermajority of territory and a supermajority of population.
3. All Legislative Contracts shall require survival of veto by the Supreme Court on terms of constitutionality, although the court may choose or not choose to comment or advise, and the courts action to veto or not carry no weight on future findings of law by the court.
Whereas the people are prone to follies which time does not forgive;
If Monarchy exists under the constitution then the Monarchy may veto on any grounds no matter how arbitrary, at any time after passage, in defense of the polity from the fashions and follies of the day.
8. All Contracts between the States whether Voluntary or Legislation shall be limited to matters of trade, taxation, insurance, and defense, and may not address etiquette, manners, behavior, norm, custom, tradition, education, or function of the member states, as all such rights are reserved for the states and states alone.
9. All Amendments to the constitution shall be likewise limited to and prohibited from, the same matters as all Legislation above; must survive approval from two thirds of the states, constituting two thirds of the territory, and two thirds of the population.
7. All Contracts, including Legislation, shall sunset no later than one half of one average human lifetime from the date of passage; unless revised and renewed as new contract or legislation.
9. All states may and must compete for talent, research, development, production and trade. But no state or alliance of states shall seek to deprive other states of territory, population, trade, wealth, alliances, or relations other than by market competition.
10. The only purpose of the Government, shall consist of exclusively seek the preservation and improvement of the condition of the people of the States and no purpose external state shall be proposed, considered, or acted upon.
(Counsel: globalism, and other ideologies contrary to Strategy are prohibited.)
11. Prohibition on “Pooling and Laundering” into a common fund, over which there is discretionary use. All income shall be allocated to a function and when that function or paid for the fees or taxes shall be immediately terminated.
(Counsel: A prohibition on discretionary use of funds.)
15. All ideology shall be limited to activity within the states. No parties or the equivalent of parties may exist, participate in, seek or engage in influence of the Senate. Any attempt to organize the Senate for the purpose of any objective than purely empirical production of voluntary and involuntary contracts of legislation on matters limited by this constitution shall be an act of treason and punishable by death.
(Counsel: the matter of political orders is settled. The only opposition to voluntary reciprocal exchange is the justification of free riding, parasitism, and predation upon one group by another group. Therefore the only possible means of obtaining a desired end is not to argue for a fictional good at the expense of others, but to produce a trade that is mutually beneficial and voluntarily chosen. )
16. Any advocacy, or attempt, to circumvent the original intent, and spirit of this constitution shall constitute an act of treason punishable by death.
1. All non-military government pensions shall be terminated as punishment for extractive parasitism upon the people.
2. The departments of Education, Health and Human Services, Housing and Urban Development, Labor, shall immediately be terminated, and any resistance punishable as act of treason against the people.
3. Intelligence and State shall be added to the Department of Defense. And defense shall terminate all functions of those bureaucracies not central to military, intelligence, state, and trade-commerce. The marines shall move to peerage with the other services.
1. The prohibition on Rents shall not be diluted, and the rights of Transit and Transport shall not be infringed; and therefore no tolls, or fees, or taxes shall be charged for the passage of transport between or across states for the purpose of transit, defense or trade; except that passage of that which exposes the people to environmental risk and is closed to restitution, may be regulated as necessary to minimize harm.
2. Those Ways and Routes that exist at the time of ratification may be altered to limit congestion, and may be increased in number; but may not be diminished or eliminated without act of Legislation by the Senate. No state shall use constrain ways and routes to exert influence over the actions of another state. The Senate may act to improve any existing Way or Route by means of Legislation at its discretion.
3. All public buildings regardless of use shall be constructed as monuments from hand laid materials such as brick, stone, mortar, wood, iron, steel, brass, and plaster with prewar methods of construction; with pitched roofs; with ceilings no less than nine feet; and where all postwar techniques, including panel products shall be prohibited; with construction labor provided those with civic duty to work in exchange for benefits. The practice of producing disposable civic structures shall end. The practice of war, postwar and modern architecture of the bauhaus, communist, brutalist methods shall be prohibited.
( Counsel: The tendency of civil servants to seek discounts on the production commons as means of increasing their privatization of commons shall end.)
1 – Quadruple the number of, or capacity of existing nuclear reactors.
2 – Construct a new electric and data grid, eliminating the existing fragility and subsequent cascading of failure.
3 – Continue extraordinary investment into electric vehicles until our streets are quiet again, and robotic cars drive us from place to place.
4 – Public transportation creates opportunity for disease transmission and exposure to crime. All efforts shall be made to provide clean isolated spaces for each individual, maximum air filtration, and zero tolerance for anything other than civic behavior: clean, dressed for the commons, quiet, and still. Ill citizens shall avoid public transport, wear masks, and gloves. The citizenry shall police this behavior, and if necessary civil enforcement shall be allocated to do so.
5 – All carriers whether solid (such as wire or fiber) or container( such as pipe) shall be placed underground to limit the visual noise and territorial hazard of poles and other structures, except where distance prohibits due to capacitance effects. Except for long distance and high voltage lines, all suburban, urban lines shall be underground.
Regarding Public Services.
The tendency of monopoly bureaucracy is self interest, limited effort, the illusion of self import, due to insulation from competition, and ever increasing accumulation of rents, all at the expense of the people;
1. All public services shall be delegated to private contractors, such that bureaucracies are eliminated, and the ‘favor economy’ of bureaucrats and politicians is deprived of opportunity.
2. All public services shall remain open for business from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM, so that the public need not refrain from working in order to obtain services or comply with regulations.
3. All public services shall staff such that the maximum waiting time for any resident or citizen is twenty minutes. All individuals appearing and waiting for service must be clean, dressed appropriately, quiet, still, and if ill, wearing face and hand coverings.
4. All public service employees shall be accountable for the truthfulness of their speech and the right of the people to compel truthful speech shall not be infringed. Right of accurate speech shall not be infringed, and the people compensated for any inaccurate speech.
5. Personal transportation taxes and fees shall be terminated and the people’s freedom from imposition of costs upon their transportation shall be ended. Meaning all drivers license and car registration fees will be prohibited except payment for the original. Citizens shall be responsible for keeping their licenses in good condition, photograph or to pay for a replacement.
6. Personal no-fault insurance shall be required for drivers of vehicles open to harm.
7. Driver’s licenses shall be granted by the insurer for life until the age of 65 at which we require fitness tests by the insurer every two years to continue driving; and must have the photo (if required) renewed every ten years so that they are identifiable.
(a) Drivers licenses are not a valid form of id. Only residency identification for each class of attainment.
8. At birth, or upon request any time thereafter, all Residents shall be given a durable passport, a residency identification; benefit accounts, and instrument of access to those accounts.
Regarding The Police (government rather than courts) (see sheriffs under court)
(civil responsibility for most policing, police as emergency services)
1. Any work that can be done domestically shall be done domestically, with the sole provision of unbridgeable differences in technical competency; and differences local prices of labor ameliorated in trade policy. Those industries that require capital investment to produce local returns shall be. The practice of exporting skill and knowledge in exchange for discounted pricing on consumer goods shall be ended.
(a) The Year
The state shall recognize Pre-Christian Traditional, Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant holidays as well as secular days of remembrance, but no other. The communist holidays are prohibited, as are other religions.
Spring Day (Imbolc), February 1
Lady Day (Spring Equinox). ~March 20th
Easter (Ostara), Good Friday, Saturday, Sunday. (W)
May Day (Beltane): May 1
Memorial Day Weekend: Last Monday in May. (W)
Midsummer (Summer Solstice), June 21
Independence Day Weekend, July 4 (W)
Harvest Day (Lammas, Lunasa), August 1
Labor Day Weekend: First Monday in September. (W)
Fall Solstice , September 21 (1)
Halloween (Samhain), October 31, and November 1st (2)
Thanksgiving Feast Weekend, Third Thursday in November and the following Friday. (W)
St Nicholas Day, December 15th
Winter Solstice Day, December 21st
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, St Stephen’s Day, and New Year: January 1, 2.
Yule: December 24 Noon, to January 5.
Orthodox Christmas, January 7,8.