There exist only two human sexes: male and female, and they are genetically determined and the determination decidable independent of opinion or preference. There exist defects of birth. There exist defects of development. There exist defects of mind. There exist defects of choice. There exists choice of preference. But there exist only two sexes.
(Counsel: Instance of “No Right To Falsehood”.)
1. Human, Mankind, Man, and People shall refer to all humans of either sex. Man, Men, Male, and Boy refer to the Male sex, and Woman, Women, Female, and Girl, shall refer to the Female sex. Whether the term Man or Men refers to both sexes or only the male sex shall be determined by context of use.
2. Use of “People” shall refer to all those under protection of the This Constitution’s Courts regardless of rank.
-Regarding Refuge, Asylum, Migration, Immigration, and Exit-.
1. All people shall have the right of exit assuming they take the liability of their debts with them, at the cost of all benefits and titles.
2. None shall have the right of Refuge, Asylum, Visitation, Residency, or Immigration and are specifically prohibited as involuntary impositions of costs upon the capital in toto of the polity.
-Regarding Immigration, Visitation, Residency, and Citizenship-
(earning via competency in individual self support, family, business, polity,)
1. Visitation (Visitor). Visitation can be sought for the purpose of tourism, commerce, and the meeting of friends and family, by obtaining a Visitor Visa. Visas shall be granted upon request of a citizen. Visitation shall require an insurer who can and does take financial liability for food, clothing, shelter, expenses, and health, and criminal actions – and will forcibly return visitors at the end of their stay. Visitation shall provide protection of the courts. Visitation shall be separated from Residency. Visitation shall be separated from Residency.
2. Residency (Resident) shall provide additional rights of redistribution of income at the age of maturity, and services of the state as the insurer of last resort. Residency requires near native use of the language of the polity, conformity to dress, manners, ethics, morals, laws, customs, traditions, institutions, and if extant, religion. Residency shall be separated from citizenship. Residency shall be inherited by blood.
3. Dependent. (…)
4. Military, Service, (Rank) Emergency Services, Hospitaliers, Residents shall be obligated to Military Service, shall Retain Rank as Title during and after completion of service.
5. Citizen, Citizenship, (Citizen) shall provide the additional rights of marriage, public speech, ownership of property, rights of reproduction in exchange for the caretaking of the commons, service on the jury, in the hospitaliers, the emergency services, the military service, and the militia. Only Residents shall be granted Citizenship. Citizenship is not inherited. Citizenship cannot be revoked, abandoned or otherwise lost for other than treason. Citizenship requires residency and completion of military service.
(Counsel: Everyone owns an interest in the commons and an obligation to maintain it).
6. Peer, Peerage, Sovereigns shall provide the additional right of suffrage. Only Citizens shall be granted the Peerage. Peerage is not inherited. Peerage cannot be revoked, abandoned or otherwise lost. Citizens may obtain the peerage by fulfilling the requirements for marriage, three or more children, and ownership of real property, and continuous full time employment of ten or more people who are not near relations.
Counsel: This reflects the ancient division of demonstrated ability: barbarian(undomesticated), ‘slave’ (dependent), serf (partly independent), freeman (self sustaining), citizen (responsible to the polity), and Peer (responsible for the polity), and monarchy (judge of last resort).
7. Governor (…)
8. Knight of Arms (Sir, Lady), shall provide right to title as reward for extraordinary lifetime contribution to the military; as well as citizenship worthy of imitation; and the laxity of these criteria shall not be abused by the fashions of the day.
9. Knight of Arts and Letters (Sir, Lady) shall provide right to title as reward for extraordinary lifetime contribution to the arts, letters, sciences; as well as citizenship worthy of imitation; and the laxity of these criteria shall not be abused by the fashions of the day.
10. Nobility (Sir, Lady) shall provide right to title as reward of status for successful production of four or more generations of intergenerational families, producing continuous rewards for the people by payment of taxes, contribution to commons or charity. This title will endure and be inherited for three generations, and then expire unless continuing contributions are made; at such time the durability will be reset, and the cycle repeated. Only peers may be granted the title of Nobility.
- Age Ten for Right to Work for Compensation.
- Age Fourteen for Right to Apply for Service.
- Age Eighteen for Right to Apply for Citizenship.
- Age Thirty for Right to apply for Peerage.
- Age Forty to apply for Nobility if offered.
- Age Sixty to hold Office as Governor or Senator